Subject: Re: Nouveau (Open Source 3D acceleration for nVidia cards) on
To: Jean-Baptiste Campesato <camjelemon@gmail.com>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/15/2007 14:02:23
--XWOWbaMNXpFDWE00

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 09:38:10AM +1000, Daniel Carosone wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 03:32:58PM +1000, Daniel Carosone wrote:
> > error: [drm:pid22505:drm_addmap] *ERROR* offset/size not page aligned: =
0x0/0x10
> > error: [drm:pid22505:nouveau_init_card_mappings] *ERROR* Failed to init=
 RAMIN mapping, limited instance memory available
> > error: [drm:pid22505:drm_addmap] *ERROR* offset/size not page aligned: =
0x0/0x10
> > error: [drm:pid22505:nouveau_init_card_mappings] *ERROR* Failed to init=
 RAMIN mapping, limited instance memory available
>=20
> You mentioned you'd made some changes to the files from git.  Do you
> happen to know what your base revision (or date) was for the files you
> started from?  There are several differences between the current head
> and your copies; I'd like to be able to clearly separate your changes
> from upstream ones by knowing the common ancestor.

I've had no response nor heard any further progress.  I'd still like
to help test and integrate this work and any more recent
improvements..  please get in touch.

Has anyone else tried picking this up or is using it successfully?

--
Dan.

--XWOWbaMNXpFDWE00

--XWOWbaMNXpFDWE00--