Subject: Re: patch to add support for LSI SAS devices to mpt
To: Garrett D'Amore <garrett@damore.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.org.uk>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/27/2007 14:14:03
On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 04:23:08PM -0700, Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> I'm not on tech-kern (or any other NetBSD mailing lists), and as I'm not
> a TNF member anymore, someone else will need to commit it.  I'd
> appreciate getting an e-mail for this.

I've committed your changes to NetBSD-current a few minutes ago.
A pullup to (at least) the "netbsd-4" branch works without problems.
I'll request it as soon as somebody has confirmed that the driver
still works fine (just because I'm paranoid and don't want to get
bricked by the Release Engineering team).

	Thanks a lot for this contribution