Subject: Re: proplib changes
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/26/2007 23:22:46
Jason Thorpe skrev:

> On Jun 26, 2007, at 12:12 PM, Michael van Elst wrote:
>
>> Maybe in the definition of the Apple marketing department.
>
> I am NOT speaking for Apple.  I am sharing my own personal opinions.

Sorry to have to say this, but your personal opinions and experiences
from real life are starting to diverge a lot from mine.
However, you have a lot to say in NetBSD development, while I have none.
In this case, it's worrying me.

But I guess I can always take the standard solution: if it don't fit me,
I can either fork off, or migrate to something else...
Oh well... :-)

	Johnny