Subject: Re: CVS commit: src/sys
To: Elad Efrat <e@murder.org>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/24/2007 15:50:38
On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 07:57:18PM +0300, Elad Efrat wrote:

> you know very well that the 16 group thing is a side effect and not a
> goal of dsl's changes. I think you are trying to justify the commit
> after the fact, rather than focus on the issue that kauth is now broken
> because of it.

I don't know anything about David's goals, because I am a different
person than David is.  It seems to me it is, as a rule, not a great thing
to go around telling oneself _or_ others that one knows the inner workings
of others' minds.  What purpose can it serve save to sew confusion and
unhappiness?

Thor