Subject: Re: uvm_fault panic on 4.0_BETA2/amd64
To: None <zeurkous@nichten.info>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/22/2007 10:31:47
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:08:01 -0000 (UTC)
"De Zeurkous" <zeurkous@nichten.info> wrote:
> Needless to say, if I'd been working on LFS, I would take this and other
> messages from the past about the topic as warning sings of a possible mind
> lock. Instead, you instigate topic drift in a transparent attempt to
> diffuse the real issues.

Congratulations.  Your are part of the 0.000001% of the population that
can take a personal attack without any adverse effect.  Most of us
still have that lizard brain that tells us that we are under attack and
changes our perception of the situation and urges us to fight or take
flight.  Sure, we can push it aside if we work at it but it generally
works better if we all simply keep our offenses directed away from the
person and on the problem at hand instead.

I hope you can help the rest of us lesser mortals out and try to direct
your attacks towards ideas and situations in the future.  It just makes
it easier on us as we stumble through life without your gifts.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/