Subject: Re: Kernel config file
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/19/2007 11:09:03
Well, that pretty much summed it up for me. Thanks, Mouse.

I could possibly add that people in the past didn't normally think using
lex and yacc was such a difficult task. Maybe times are changing.
But I guess I'm throwing wood on the fire now. :-)
But hey! I was just being accused of being a bit luddite...

	Johnny