Subject: Re: [OT -> der Mouse] FU: RE: GPT support still needed? (was: RE:
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/06/2007 14:52:34
> @der Mouse: for some reason, your smtpd rejected this as spam.  I can
> assure you that XS4ALL is a reputable (non-profit, even 8) provider
> and the fact that I'm sending e-mail with an alias as a return
> address does not mean I'm spoofing;

Nothing to do with xs4all.  Nothing to do with a mismatch between the
"return address" (envelope-from? header-From:?) and anything else.
Everything to do with your use of the .info TLD (for the envelope-from,
in this case).

The SMTP rejection message should have made this clear.  That it didn't
is a bug in my code; thank you for alerting me to it.

Further discussion should probably go elsewhere, like, off-list.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign