Subject: Re: USB GPS on NetBSD
To: Steven M. Bellovin <>
From: David Howland <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/02/2007 16:16:25
Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> Right, but what are the numbers the device is emitting -- I didn't see
> any in the dmesg to see if they matched the .h file.

this is shown in the output of the usbdevs -v command I posted...

  port 1 addr 3: full speed, power 100 mA, config 1, DeLorme USB
Earthmate(0x0200), DeLorme Publishing(0x1163), rev 0.01

I have confirmed this with the Linux 2.6.13 kernel..

I am currently testing this with NetBSD, it'll take a while for this
kernel to compile.  If it works I'll post a patch to support the model I
own, the LT-20.