Subject: Re: Winbond WS83627THF on certain motherboard (REPORT)
To: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
From: Dennis den Brok <d.den.brok@uni-bonn.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/28/2007 03:26:26
FYI, I've tried to read the address from 0x2e now and got 0xa00, which
worked. Unfortunately, the driver itself didn't so well; both the version
in 4.0_BETA2 and -current reported some wrong temperatures, and the (only)
fan would rotate at maximum speed (or slightly above, judging from the
noise), maybe because of BIOS-settings reset by the driver? But well, it's
probably not important and I don't really care about it anyway, especially
if that would mean I'd have to maintain a netbsd-4/-current mixup until
netbsd-5 ;-).

--
Dennis den Brok