Subject: Re: Patches for EST and SMP
To: YAMAMOTO Takashi <yamt@mwd.biglobe.ne.jp>
From: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/17/2007 09:49:22
On Saturday 17 March 2007, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> i reviewed your code and pointed some problems because i thought
> it would help you develop the code.  sorry if it merely annoyed you.

No problem, but why don't you try to help me rather than saying
"you are not qualified to commit this code because you are not
understanding how it works?" if you say exactly what's wrong or
how to improve it, I'll fix.

I'm happy learning every day more things about NetBSD, but if you
don't say what's wrong it's harder to understand how the code works!

I try to help people when I know things that they don't know, looks like
this is not the case for some people.

--

http://plog.xtrarom.org/
Juan RP's blog - NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish