Subject: Big RAIDframe
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/05/2007 14:31:46
Is RAIDframe terabyte-clean?  In particular, if I RAIDframe together
partitions so as to produce a RAID volume larger than 2TB, will the
resulting volume work?  (Okay, let's say not, does it work, but raer,
should it work.  Unless someone has experience saying it does, which
would be very welcome.)

This is under 3.0.  If it doesn't work on 3.0 but does on something
later, that information too would be welcome.  It's a live production
machine with important data on it, so I can't casually try things that
might roach the data.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign