Subject: Re: Fix ".. " semantic =?us-ascii?Q?projec?=
To: Jean-Baptiste Campesato <camjelemon@gmail.com>
From: Andrew Reilly <andrew-netbsd@areilly.bpc-users.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/05/2007 10:21:34
On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 09:27:54PM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Campesato wrote:
> Sorry for the subject in my first mail, I think it's because I pasted
> the title of the project from netbsd.org which had a special char... I hope
> this subject will be good.

Thanks.  Wondered what happened, there.

> 2007/3/3, Andrew Reilly <andrew-netbsd@areilly.bpc-users.org>:
> >The link above contains the following link to the paper:
> >http://cm.bell-labs.com/sys/doc/lexnames.html
> >
> >That goes to a page that says that the document was not found.
> >Do you have a more recent/active link?  (Should update the netbsd
> >projects page with it, too.)
> >

> This link works well here.

I've just looked again, and it is working for me too, now.  Maybe the
server was undergoing maintenance when I looked last night.

Thanks for the synopsis, too.

I'm not sure that I agree that this is the right answer, though.  It
might be, and would certainly raise the significance of symlinks to
feel more like mounts.  That could make users of amd happier.
On first look, though, it seems like going further down the maze of
twisty passages.

I guess that it's one of those things that needs to be tried for a
while.

--
Andrew