Subject: Re: Please Revert newlock2
To: Bucky Katz <bucky@picovex.com>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/22/2007 07:39:39
--DonMn61ARZgwTBST

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 11:00:06AM -0800, Bucky Katz wrote:
>=20
> I'd rather y'all come down to Mountain View. Bring Matt. The Tied
> House still has OK beer and the first round's on Bucky.

This is by far the best and most constructive suggestion in the entire
thread.  Thankyou.

I heartily encourage a bit of face-to-face time, off the list and away
=66rom the sordid and stale details of each post. =20

Especially if it's so easy because you're in the same area.  If I'd
known this last week while I was there, I would have happily bought
all the beer.

--
Dan.
--DonMn61ARZgwTBST