Subject: Re: Please Revert newlock2
To: Bucky Katz <bucky@picovex.com>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/20/2007 20:43:35
On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 05:07:54PM -0800, Bucky Katz wrote:

> Then, perhaps, he should have offered advice to core, rather than flat
> fiats to the users.

I don't know how you intend the word "fiat" but your use of it does not
seem compatible with my understanding of its meaning.

As far as I can tell (though I could, I suppose, call him and ask, if
you wish) Jason read his NetBSD email, which he does every week or so,
saw that some of it concerned both the evbarm port and newlock2, which
he did significant work on in the past, and tried to help you by offering
such explanations and information as he personally had.

You seem angry with him for this, but I must admit that I have
considerable difficulty grasping why.

--
Thor Lancelot Simon	                               tls@rek.tjls.com
  "All of my opinions are consistent, but I cannot present them all