Subject: Re: azalia(4) mmap() support?
To: None <pierrick@bs-network.net>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/16/2007 10:32:09
Yes, it does work for me, although the "boost" and "eapd" functions
seem to do nothing.  I think our audio API should be extended so we
have strings of  descriptions for each mixer knob in the structure.

The FreeBSD driver has a huge table of register definitions which
identify the various functions, etc. for azalia.

--Blair

Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
<http://www.wfmu.org/>

"The frivolity and boredom which unsettle the established order, the
vague foreboding of something unknown, these are the heralds of
approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered the the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates the features of the new world."  --G.W.F. Hegel,
_Phenomenology of Spirit_ 5:11