Subject: Re: Adding /proc/swaps to linux compat code
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.org>
From: Christian Biere <email@example.com>
Date: 02/01/2007 00:11:36
Arnaud Lacombe wrote:
> A first patch is available here:
* You should check the return value of snprintf() with "<= 0" instead of "== 0".
At least when remaining reached zero, snprintf() will return -1 and not 0.
* totallen and remaining are completely redundant. Use the difference to an
* The short-cut nswap is unnecessary and doesn't really pay off here.
* You should return some error code instead of zero if the buffer is really to
* This is clearer:
struct swapent *sep0;
const struct swapent *sep;
* Use M_ZERO instead of memset().