Subject: re: Adding /proc/swaps to linux compat code
To: Arnaud Lacombe <arnaud.lacombe.1@ulaval.ca>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/01/2007 04:56:13

   The only one problem is the partition type, I guess I can rely on the
   value of sep->se_dev (ie. if the swap is a valid block dev or not) to
   determine if it's a partition or a file.

se_dev will be NODEV for a file or a device for a partition.

sizes are stored in DEV_BSIZE units, so you should adjust the value of
se_nblks and se_inuse with "/ 1024 * DEV_BSIZE" or something.  i'm not
really sure which order would be best for those two operation, in order
to avoid integer underflow or overflow issues.  please also update the
comment to reflect this...

thanks.

.mrg.