Subject: Re: bce(4) and memory > 1GB problem
To: Jachym Holecek <freza@dspfpga.com>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/23/2007 08:06:00
--3607uds81ZQvwCD0

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 09:35:53PM +0100, Jachym Holecek wrote:

> > If I understood the code correctly, uvm_pglistalloc will not allocate
> > the page containing high. So it seems I misunderstood anyway.
>=20
> Sorry for confusion... (adding update of uvm(9) to my TODO list)

Coincidentally, I can confirm this change isn't needed. It seems I
wasn't quite paying enough attention when shuffling mail attechments,
source trees and patch files around.  I went to undo this part of the
change, and discovered I've been running with v4 of the patch, which
is the one before this confusion set in, with no problems.

--
Dan.
--3607uds81ZQvwCD0

--3607uds81ZQvwCD0--