Subject: Re: timedwork
To: None <plunky@rya-online.net>
From: YAMAMOTO Takashi <yamt@mwd.biglobe.ne.jp>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/17/2007 11:55:40

> I think the attached method is cleaner (is untried, not sure if its
> complete or the locking is ok?)

i have no objections against the method.
please complete it and commit. :)

if you mean to support all callout(9) functionalities unlike mine,
"c->c_flags = (c->c_flags & ~CALLOUT_PENDING) |
(CALLOUT_FIRED|CALLOUT_INVOKING);" should be done by the thread
in the case of CALLOUT_THREAD.

YAMAMOTO Takashi