Subject: Part-time job offer...
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.org>
From: Stacy Jordan <stacyi4jen@myway.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/04/2007 19:20:00
Hello,
My name is Stacy.I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn a lot.
This job would be based on contract and commission terms, it is a part-time job and it would involve quite a handful of trust and honesty.
If you would be interested in a good paying part-time job and add to your daily list of activities and earn up to $4000.
Please bear in mind that this job has nothing to do with sales or marketing, you donn`t have to go to any one or get in touch with anyone..
I await your positive response to this.
Warmest Regards,
Stacy Jordan
PR & Marketing Assistant (Part Time)