Subject: Re: powernow k8 problem
To: IWAMOTO Toshihiro <toshii@w.email.ne.jp>
From: billk01 <billk01@metrumrg.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/13/2006 14:59:10
The powernow_k8 debug message is the same whether I use an ACPI kernel
or non-ACPI kernel. Either way it says the following:

k8pnow_states: before the for loop
k8pnow_states: returns 0!
k8_powernow_init: returned 0!
k8_powernow_init: k8pnow_current_state is NULL!

Would it help to also attach my dmesg for the non-ACPI kernel?

Bill