Subject: Re: acpi fdc: unable to map ctl i/o space?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/05/2006 10:57:15
On 12/5/06, Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net> wrote:

> I can make only little sense of dev/isa/fdc_isa.c;  I have no idea how
> that is supposed to work and whether we should expect the control
> register to potentially be at that offset, or whether it is an error in
> the ACPI table.
>
> Can anyone read fdc_isa.c and fd.c without heavy medication?

Not me, that's for sure! ;)

I figured it was something like that, but like you I have no idea how
it's supposed to work in the first place, so I'm kinda at a loss here

I did dump the ACPI table and recompile it, though, and there were 0
errors, so nothing is _overtly_ wrong with it.  If anyone with the
hallowed ability to read those things wants to take a look at mine and
see if there're any problems, I will send it, heh.

Regards,

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!

<http://www.wfmu.org/>
91.1 FM Jersey City, NJ
90.1 FM Mt. Hope, NY

"The Reggae Schoolroom":