Subject: wsmouse(9)
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/31/2006 21:06:28
Hi,
   The wsmouse(9) manpage is wrong, because wsmouse_input() has been
renamed to wsmouse_input_xyzw() with a macro wrapper for old callers but
the documentation never updated.

The original commit message for this was:

  Some devices provide more than three (X, Y, and Z) "directions".  So add
  a W "coordinate" that can be used for these.
  This changes the type of wsmouse_input().  To avoid changing a lot of
  drivers a compatibilty #define is provided.  Maybe changing all drivers
  would have been better?

I was just thinking to update the documentation but since I dislike this
obfustication of internal functions, would anybody object if I went
through and tidied this away?

iain