Subject: Re: p_flag in struct proc: int -> uint64_t
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/07/2006 21:36:09
On Oct 4, 2006, at 11:39 PM, Jason Thorpe wrote:

> Ok, here is a generalized (and currently untested) "specificdata"
> implementation, based on Yamamoto-san's.  proc, lwp, and session
> specific-data could be built on top of this, a'la (note this is
> incomplete):

I have checked this in, added the wrappers for proc and lwp, and
converted kern/uipc_sem.c to use the new proc_{get,set}specific() as
an example of how it should be used.

I will probably make a few more tweaks over the next few days, but
nothing too drastic.  Jury is still out as to whether or not
getspecific_unlocked is really a good idea (even though lwps are
currently using it).

-- thorpej