Subject: Re: Moving scheduler semantics from cpu_switch() to kern_synch.c
To: Garrett D'Amore <>
From: Daniel Sieger <dsieger@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/21/2006 20:22:16

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 10:01:06AM -0700, Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> Yes, yes yes!  I agree with all of it!  So when can we do it? :-)

As I already noted to some other developers:

In order to get my work on the scheduler accepted as a part of my
studies I have to write a reasonably detailed outline for the
project. I think this could give us a good starting point to
coordinate our efforts. Once I'll have written a draft I'll make it
available somewhere. Afterwards we can adjust the outline with regard
to what is reaaly suitable, needed and wanted for the NetBSD
scheduler; especially with regard to what is within the scope of my
work, and what will have to be done later on.

Daniel Sieger  =20
Faculty of Technology
Bielefeld University

Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (SunOS)