Subject: Re: SE Linux vs SE NetBSD !!
To: Brett Lymn <>
From: Alan Silva <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/28/2006 12:12:01
What a difficult of adding this improvements in NetBSD??? If have it
in the FreeBSD with this, dont have a work init then zero, but I think
who have porting of the SEBSD extensions for NetBSD. Or no?

I will help in this work, if have a opportunity.

I think these features are a plus in the system with in the FreeBSD or
Linux system.

[ ]'s