Subject: OpenBSD's mpi(4)
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/09/2006 21:31:33
--lBZrKmwQKc4QOq7f

Hi

http://taryn.cubidou.net/~cube/netbsd/mpi.diff

is a tentative port of OpenBSD's mpi(4) driver.  It should handle all
the devices mpt(4) currently supports, plus newer ones, such as all the
SAS controllers.

If you have a device already supported by mpt(4), or a LSI Logic SAS
controller, please test.  Note that there's still stuff to figure out.

Thanks,

--=20

--lBZrKmwQKc4QOq7f

--lBZrKmwQKc4QOq7f--