Subject: RE: intel 82571EB Gigabit Ethernet Support???
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
From: Nicolas Saurbier <Nicolas.Saurbier@concept04.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/28/2006 11:17:29
Hi,

so for testing that hardware, I want to go for current but as far as I =
can see,
there is no successful build for i386 in =
http://releng.netbsd.org/builds/HEAD/ .
Or do I missunderstand this?=20

I'm a lucky guy, that has an ATCA-Server with 6 XEONs for testing =
purpose
and I'd like to test NetBSD-current on that monster. 3.0 was working, =
but
had problems with Serial-attached-SCSI controler and ethernet chips (see =
below).
But I was short in time for further testings...

Any advice?

NIC