Subject: Re: btconfig: SIOCSBTFLAGS: Resource temporarily unavailable
To: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/13/2006 10:20:11
--nextPart2656476.UGOrzkTY1P

On Thursday 13 July 2006 05:29, Iain Hibbert wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jul 2006, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> > > Yes, the usb controller has changed.
> > >
> > > old laptop =3D Intel 82801FB/FR USB UHCI Controller (rev. 0x03)
> > > new laptop=3D Intel 82801GB/GR USB EHCI Controller (rev. 0x01)
>
> and is the bluetooth controller internal to the laptop or is it a dongle?
>
> > Is there anything else I can provide you with?
>
> Output file from 'hcidump -w config.dump' may indicate something.
>
> Also could you try adding
>
> #define UBT_DEBUG	15
> #define BLUETOOTH_DEBUG	5
>
> to your <opt_bluetooth.h> file and rebuild another kernel to see if I can
> see where it is failing, thanks?

I've used other usb devices with this system. One of these is using

ugen0 -> uhub4 -> usb4

without problems.

I'm not sure about hcidump and opt_bluetooth.h files. They don't exist on t=
his=20
system. Are we talking about the same distributions? As a reminder, I'm usi=
ng=20
NetBSD-i386 V3.99.21.

Anyhow, I've set USB_DEBUG in usb_port.h which enables a whole series of DE=
BUG=20
conditions including UBT_DEBUG and also BTHSET_DEBUG in bluetooth/blhset.c.

I'm no getting the following message when issuing btconfig

Jul 13 08:38:40  /netbsd: ubt_recv_acl_complete: status=3DCANCELLED (6)

cheerio Berndt