Subject: Re: file id alignment
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: YAMAMOTO Takashi <email@example.com>
Date: 07/12/2006 23:47:11
> On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 07:56:18AM +0900, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> > please make sure it doesn't change on-wire filehandle.
> I hope I got this right now.
> I guess there will be fallout from this change and we'll have to fix some
> things when they come up. This is a lot more intrusive now than the initial
> alignment problem I wanted to fix ;-)
- i think you need to check nfsrv_descript.nd_fh.
- why you leave VFS_MAXFIDSZ?
- why LC_MAXFIDSIZ is 64? what's "LC"?
- i'm not sure ENOMEM is an appropriate error code for too big filehandles.
- is it ok to use c99 feature for an userland-exported header?
(a flexible array member in struct fid)