Subject: Re: Bluetooth
To: Iain Hibbert <>
From: ober <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/24/2006 02:02:18
Nice to see this done cleanly, and without netgraph. :P

Richard Chesler: [Reading a piece of paper] The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club?
Narrator: [Voice-over] I'm half asleep again; I must've left the original in the copy machine.
Richard Chesler: The second rule of Fight Club - is this yours?
Narrator: Huh?
Richard Chesler: Pretend you're me, make a managerial decision: you find this, what would you do?