Subject: Re: [SoC] LED/LCD Generic API
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Joseph Mullally <mullallj@tcd.ie>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/07/2006 05:35:07
I get ya. In that case here is a revised proposal which impliments the wi=
ring as
a kernel device instead of a daemon. The suggestion of using gpio devices=
 as
output indicators is in there aswell.

http://www.netsoc.tcd.ie/~bofh/soc_NetBSD_LEDAPI.html

Thanks for the feedback so far btw, its greatly appreciated!

  -- Joseph