Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code - kernel
To: Augusto Pedroza <augusto.pedroza@gmail.com>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/28/2006 14:32:35
(Note: please avoid html/multipart posts - there is a checkbox to send
plain ascii somewhere on gmail)

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 08:28:25AM -0300, Augusto Pedroza wrote:
>  As I was reading through your project ideas I got very interesred on
> developing a real time support for the kernel. How could I find out the
> status of this kernel approach just so I can focus a little more in my
> application?

I don't think this would be possible within a SoC project - it is likely
too big for this short time, especially if you are not familiar with
various parts of the NetBSD kernel yet. (Otherwise you wouldn't have needed
to ask :-} )

Martin