Subject: Re: another SoC project suggestion: kqemu kernel accelerator module
To: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
From: ober <ober@linbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/27/2006 14:29:48
Kqemu is closed source, and different from the QVM86 project.

-Ober

Richard Chesler: [Reading a piece of paper] The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club?
Narrator: [Voice-over] I'm half asleep again; I must've left the original in the copy machine.
Richard Chesler: The second rule of Fight Club - is this yours?
Narrator: Huh?
Richard Chesler: Pretend you're me, make a managerial decision: you find this, what would you do?