Subject: Re: where is KASSERT(9) documented?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Igor Sobrado <igor@string1.ciencias.uniovi.es>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/17/2006 14:34:58
[email copied and pasted as I am not subscribed to this mailing list]

In a previous email to this mailing list, der Mouse wrote:

> I'm up for being a "good English speaker" for this sort of task in
> pretty much any NetBSD context.  (While my language is closer to the
> North American dialects than the UK dialects, I can usually compensate
> according to which dialect the document is supposed to be in.)

Ok, if you are not living in California I think that any language-related
problem can be fixed.  ;-)

Seriously, I highly appreciate your support on this matter.  I will
get some free time to work on this manual page and submit it to you
(or perhaps to this mailing list, as you wish) asking for feedback
as soon as possible.

Following the fine advice of Greg Troxel I will submit it using send-pr
as seen as it has an acceptable and relatively accurate content.

Cheers,
Igor.