Subject: Re: Newbie questions about drivers
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/18/2006 19:11:36
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006, Peter Seebach wrote:

> So, I'm starting on the NAND stuff.  And some of this is easy and obvious.
>
> 	#define USB_DECLARE_DRIVER(dname)  \

I'm sure you would be better off finding something easier to follow than
the USB drivers, they all seem very obtuse to me.

I'm sure there would be even simpler examples, but look at sbus/magma.c
which I wrote many years ago and still seems quite clear (to me, heh). It
also has a part that attaches to the hardware and two children that attach
to it.

Did you see driver(9)?  That is fairly explanatory..

iain