Subject: Re: Intel 82572EI based NICs
To: Daniel =?KOI8-R?Q?N=3Fri?= <>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/03/2006 19:08:35
On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 16:57:17 +0100, Daniel N?ri wrote:

>        Hi,
> Jonathan Stone <> writes:
> > So (unless Jason beats me to) it, I hope to have support in -current
> > hours after I receive hardware. Support should make it back to netbsd-3
> > after shakeout and a pullup request; call it a couple of weeks. Patches
> > can of course be made availble for earlier testing, if desired.
> Any progress lately?
> I just got a new Dell machine with this NIC onboard, so would be happy
> to do some early testing...

My order has been canceled in late of January :-(

Looking to such shipping problems we have had moving all services to
PCI-X 64 server and now awaiting for PRO/100 S or PRO/1000 MT (both dual
port). So no PCIe anymore, sorry.

Possible Jonathan may add something more wonderful?

P.S. Diffs in FreeBSD tree looks small and trivial enough. You may wish
starting from there...