Subject: NetBSD XEN0 and output
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Tonnerre LOMBARD <tonnerre@bsdprojects.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/03/2006 17:07:03
--LR9UEBmNK407lwl9

Salut,

Currently, the messages that NetBSD and its programs print before the
wscons is attached go to nirvana. This is obviously not a desirable state
of affairs; are there any plans/schedules on changing it? Like Linux
already prints stuff out to the right place during boot.

The reason why I'm typing this is that I just booted a default XEN0
kernel and it doesn't get to the login prompt, while it clearly does with
the GENERIC kernel. So that's sad.

				Tonnerre

--LR9UEBmNK407lwl9

--LR9UEBmNK407lwl9--