Subject: Re: IPSEC in GENERIC
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@astron.com>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@Pescadero.dsg.stanford.edu>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/20/2006 18:05:53
In message <dtdhfg$sce$1@sea.gmane.org>Christos Zoulas writes
>In article <E1FBJUQ-0001TY-00@smeg.dsg.stanford.edu>,
> <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu> wrote:
>>
>>Michael, since you have a .de address, do you have difficulty
>>understanding simple English?
>
>This is completely inappropriate and uncalled for.

Christos, I truly, sincerely did not mean to cause any offense.
Michael and i seem to have difficulty understanding each other's
position.  I'm wondering if that's due in part to language issues, as
(as I said in material you didn[t quote) I certainly do take issue
with Michael's paraprhase of what he thinks my position is.

What's so offensive about asking if language issues are part of that
mutual incomprehension?