Subject: Re: LKMs (was Re: IPSEC in GENERIC)
To: None <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/20/2006 10:35:33
Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 10:28:42AM -0800, Garrett D'Amore wrote:
>
>> Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
>>
>>> What's really needed is an in-kernel loader.  At least two developers
>>> have stepped up in the past and claimed to be in the midst of writing
>>> one of those, but nothing's ever come of it.
>>>

>> Anyone working on it now?
>>

> Not that I know of.

Let me look at it and get back later then.  My plate is pretty full, but
I think this functionality would be so useful that I'm willing to stare
hard at it for a while and *maybe* take ownership of it.

This isn't an ownership claim, yet.

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191