Subject: debugging an issue related to reboot(8)
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/28/2006 13:18:49
--NJSRbAqOy4NeGDns

Hi folks,

I've had this issue for quite some time on my Jornada, so while this
post is hpcarm-specific, I'm actually looking for clues about how to
debug the issue.

The problem is that soon after issuing kill(-1, SIGTERM) (but SIGKILL
works, too), the Jornada locks up hard;  I can't even break into ddb.

Just doing kill -- -1 from the shell triggers the issue, too.  At this
point I have no idea how to explain that behaviour, let alone fix it,
so here I am asking for advices.

If you have an idea how to work on the problem, please let me know.

--=20

--NJSRbAqOy4NeGDns

--NJSRbAqOy4NeGDns--