Subject: Re: access to external proms for PCI#
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/06/2006 10:58:55
I have filed PR kern/32467, and have posted diffs (untested) at
http://garrett.damore.org/software/netbsd/diff.32467

These diffs are not tested, as I do not have a platform that uses this
PCI support.  (I have similar changes in my Alchemy PCI support, but
I've not posted those diffs yet -- too many other unmet dependencies at
the moment, and I am trying to keep my diffs small enough to be reviewable.)

I have verified that the cobalt port still builds (mostly because I
already have mips build tools handy), but that is it.

It would be good if folks with platforms that use PCI_NETBSD_CONFIGURE
were to check my changes.  The diffs include changes for the
pci_machdep.c code for a bunch of those platforms.  (The changes are
relatively small, and should be easy to understand.)

Thanks.

    -- Garrett

--
Garrett D'Amore                          http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Sr. Staff Engineer          Extending the Power of 64-bit UNIX Computing