Subject: default generated disklabels get overwritten?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <reinoud@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/14/2005 13:55:53
--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

Dear folks,

while trying me get read-only udf out to the world this week, i've stumbled
on a strage phenomenon. In sys/dev/scsipi/cd.c i can create/specify
whatever i want in `getdefaultlabel' but in the end the result i get
displayed with disklabel is allways the same: 4.2 BSD on cd0a and unknown
on cd0d. Did something change? The call is made, the disclabel is created
but is some process post-processing it? It looks like the disklabel entries
are simply replaced.

Any help would be much apreciated.
Reinoud

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw