Subject: Re: ipc errors/Linux Emulation NetBSD-3BETA using Oracle
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: GNMJLR@terra.es <GNMJLR@terra.es>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/20/2005 19:39:50
I have seen that the patch adding ipc_64 calls to HEAD done by Chuq and=20
me has been applied to head.

It hasn't been applied to netbsd-3 (I=20
think that it is too late now with a existing RC-1), and neither for=20
NetBSD-2.

Do I have to do a send-pr, requesting that it is applied to=20
netbsd-2/netbsd-3?

With this patch, Oracle works very well. Most of=20
the Oracle programs work. I have
written a page with the status of the=20
Oracle on NetBSD and instructions for install it:

http://mail-index.
netbsd.org/tech-kern/2005/11/09/0010.html

---
Jose Luis Rodriguez