Subject: Re: compat code restructuring status
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/17/2005 09:01:18
On Sep 17,  5:35pm, tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp (Izumi Tsutsui) wrote:

| BTW, how about __sigaction14_sigtramp.c ?

This function and __vfork14.S I will do in a single commit once all the
rest of the code has been moved. I still don't like to have
#ifdef __LIBC12_SOURCE__ in __sigaction14_sigtramp.c but I have not found
a good solution for it yet (maybe do it with a weak symbol that gets
overwritten in the compat_sigaction_sigtramp.c file)? __vfork14.S is
a different issue because it is specified in src/lib/libc/sys/Makefile.inc
and it is easier to migrate in one shot once all the archs are done.

christos