Subject: Re: Different partition maps
To: None <adam@albedo.art.pl>
From: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/16/2005 20:41:22
On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 03:13:45PM +0200, adam@albedo.art.pl wrote:
> Is it possible?  If so, can someone guide me how to do that?  And,
> possibly, bless me to comit any changes to the repository?. :)

I have some work-in-progress to rewrite disklabel.
The final version will grok netbsd labels from other architectures,
and probably allow the label info off alien disks to be loaded into
the kernel.
At the moment it more or less does what the current code does - without
the bugs that cause it to write the first 8k of the disk to the beginning
of the netbsd mbr partition (overwriting the pbr boot code) on i386.

	David

--
David Laight: david@l8s.co.uk