Subject: Re: using usb HID under netBSD 2.0.2
To: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@netbsd.org>
From: lepingouin.tux <lepingouin.tux@laposte.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/09/2005 10:19:49
Frank van der Linden wrote:

> lepingouin.tux wrote:
>
> > Yes I'm very interested by a ready compiled kernel, thank you !
>
> Ok. It's at ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/fvdl/netbsd.bz2
>
> I compiled it off a netbsd-2 branch tree from a while ago, but that
> shouldn't matter.
>
> - Frank

I tested your kernel, but that doesn't work :

ACPI : unable to load tables: AE_NO_ACPI_TABLES
cpu0: Cyrix MMX-enhanced MediaGX (GXm) (586-class), 299.16 Mz, id 0x540
NOTICE: this kernel does not support Pentium CPU class
NOTICE: this kernel does not support i486 CPU class
NOTICE: this kernel does not support i386 CPU class
panic: no appropriate CPU class available
Stopped in pid 0.1 (swapper) at netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x4:      leave
db{0}>

Have you compiled the kernel for x86 ?

fabien