Subject: Re: Support for RT2560 was: Gigabyte GW...
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Sigmund Skjelnes <skjelnes@robin.no>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/05/2005 21:49:48
That did make it clear, thanks.

Now, the actual machine is owned by a friend, and she's living in
Bergen, some 5 hrs by car and ferry away, and complete newbie to pc's. I
don't think this is a proper environment to start testing this driver.
It vould also be the only internet connection, and I'd think it's to
early to depend on this wireless card. I'd need to install a cable
instead. But now I'd have found a WLAN card which is usable only the
driver is finished, which is also easily available.

Cincerely,

Sigmund