Subject: Re: Support for RT2560 was: Gigabyte GW...
To: Sigmund Skjelnes <skjelnes@robin.no>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/05/2005 07:11:02
--gMR3gsNFwZpnI/Ts

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 10:45:12PM +0200, Sigmund Skjelnes wrote:
> After some research, I'd have found that NetBSD-current should support=20
> Ralink RT2560 based WLAN cards. I'd browsed through the GENERIC kernel=20
> conf for current, but no ral device? What is happening? Do current=20
> support 2560 cards or not?

The driver has only been added to the tree in the past few days, is
still quite experimental, and has several unresolved issues.

By all means, please help test it and report detailed problems by
adding the appropriate entry to your own kernel config - just make
sure your expectations of it working fully are not too high.

--
Dan.
--gMR3gsNFwZpnI/Ts

--gMR3gsNFwZpnI/Ts--