Subject: Re: SoC: NDIS
To: Andrew R. Reiter <arr@watson.org>
From: Alan Ritter <rittera@cc.wwu.edu>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/28/2005 12:04:17
> Quick note (I sent the same one to Bill Paul who did the FreeBSD NDIS
> code, but still waiting on a response):

Thanks for doing this, I was meaning to get in contact with him :-)

> Watch out in the PE loader code for making the assumption that there
> will always be the maximum number of Data Directories in the optional
> header.

I haven't gotten that far yet, but thanks for the heads up.  ndiscvt
compiles, and works on NetBSD (spits out the same ndis_driver_data.h file
as it does on FreeBSD), but all I'm using this for at this point is to get
information from the .inf file.

Also, I forgot to mention, my sources aren't up yet, but will be soon and
can be checked out with:
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/netbsd-soc login
(Password: just press ENTER)
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/netbsd-soc co -P